How will my child function in society during adulthood? What will happen to my child when I am gone?
Organized by a group of parents of adults with developmental disabilities, St. Andrew's Village will be a mixed-use community where adults with developmental disabilities can live alongside their non-disabled peers.
- To provide a loving, secure community where adults with all degrees of developmental disabilities can live, work, worship, and socialize throughout their lifelong journey;
- To foster individual independence and self-determination;
- To offer its residents meaningful employment with dignity and purpose;
- To attract and support a devoted group of caring staff, volunteers and friends whose hearts and minds are fully committed to our family mission;
- To nourish the spiritual and emotional growth of its residents, staff and friends;
- To affirm the eternal value of all individuals with disabilities.